Friday, April 4, 2008

Bouschor is Back...

From RJ........
"Watch the strings that I can pull. My puppets will dance"....as he
waves his hand at a select group of Board members.
You could just hear this cocky little "PIG At The Trough" say. "How do
you like me now?"
"I am here to let you know who is in control of your opposition".
"Does my presence scare you? asks the dethroned dictator."
"There will be no examination of the ballots. Those loyal workers belong
to me."
"How do you think Shegan beat Gravelle, in that special election?"
"You are going to feel my presence more and more as the election draws
near."
"I will be chairman once again, no matter what it cost....I will run
this tribe into the ground if I have to."
"You are not ruthless enough to lead these ignorant fools."
"I want what is mine.""Get out of my way."

Bouschor Is Back......or so he thinks.

No comments:

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.