Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gravelle sues Bouschor
Sault Ste. Marie, MI-- Today (May 7, 2008), I filed a lawsuit against Bill Bouschor in the 50th Circuit Court for Chippewa County. This lawsuit is for defamation and libel. Bosuchor made libelous statements against me and sent-out thousands of so-called newsletters to tribal voters. His statements are false.

I am not a convicted drug user. I will hold him and any other persons working with him accountable for these libelous statements.I will not negotiate with tribal terroristsWe will use the courts to find-out who is working with him as well as who is paying for his smear campaign. I will not be intimidated in my quest to root-out all corruption in our Tribe and their smear campaign against me will not stop me from getting to the truth.

Todd K. Gravelle, Esq.713 Maple St.Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783Ph: (906) 322-3822

No comments:

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.