Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WARNING...EMAIL FRAUD!

I received an email this morning from a tribal member stating he is in the UK, lost his wallet and needs to borrow money. At least one other person in my email contacts has also received this request. It is a fraud and the request does not come from the real CForgraves.
If you opened this email,report it to the we address below.

Report phishing here

Update....It has been discovered that my personal email account was entered illegally and my password was changed. Beware of any emails that appear to come from me. I will no longer be using weave977 or weaver 977@yahoo. I have a new account and have ensured that all passwords are extremely difficult to break.
Lynne Weaver

No comments:

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.