Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Reactions to Stalkin' Tony



I am greatly disappointed in Tony Grondin's behavior.

Tony has failed to show the leadership that he claims to be capable of. His reputation has gone from "watchdog" to "dog to watch out for".

Tony's hounding of Aaron Payment, and others, is despicable. What is left for him? He most likely will be shunned by his community. With no credibility, how will he find a significant role that he so desperately seeks?

His mean spirited, vindictive acts will come home to roost. You teach by example........Who wants a part of anything he is teaching? His BG of the past....... now stands for Big Goof

rickJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.