Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WHY DIEDRIE JO (HANCHERA) MALLOY

VOTE DJ MALLOY TO REPRESENT YOU IN UNIT 1

For Restoration of the Elder Fund and Lost Services
With your support, we will offer legislation to begin the replacement of Elder funds and restore programs and services dollar for dollar with any board request for new spending.

For Term Limits, Reduced Board Pay and Separation of Powers
With your support we will offer legislation that provides for separation of powers, term limits
and reduced board pay. Until a pay reduction is passed and in effect, I promise to donate at
least one week’s pay per month to a charitable cause benefiting tribal members.

For Accountability and Regular Communication
I promise to hold regular Unit 1 Meetings and to be available to you with office hours. I promise honest and accurate monthly Unit Reports, to push for an up to date website and publication of board meeting minutes. As your representative I will take responsibility, and expect accountability, for my actions or inactions; always remembering I am one of you, not above you.

If you have questions or want more information, please contact me

djmalloy@centurytel.net

WHY DIEDRIE(DJ)MALLOY? BECAUSE THERE IS NO BETTER CHOICE!
Vote Malloy for Unit 1 Representative

No comments:

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.