Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PAQUIN ALERT...SENTENCING TOMORROW - 12/15/2010

Reading Paquin's attorney's memorandum, it would suggest that it's okay to steal hundreds of thousands in grant/tribal funds as long as you give some of it away...in your own name.

I wonder if he claimed those donations on his income tax. If so, I wonder if he claimed it as income first, and I also wonder if the IRS is looking into his actions?

By tomorrow afternoon we should know if it's okay to defraud the government to make yourself look like the local hero. If so, I have a few things on my list that I could use and I know a lot of other tribal citizens who are in desperate need. Who do we give our lists to?

Director Causley, insists that Paquin go back to work immediately...

Will the door of opportunity open to further corruption or will it slam in the face of those who are part of it? We'll know tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The arrogance of Lana Causley in her fight to protect one of the Sault Tribes notorious criminals will come back some day, maybe sooner rather than later to bite her square in her dirty little ***.

Anonymous said...

who knows maybe director causley is next the little sl** to go with fred

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.