Friday, November 30, 2007

I am so irritated that small minority groups can tell the majority what we can do and what we cannot. I am not going to say "Happy Holidays"...I am going to say "Merry Christmas and God Bless You". If Jesus is the Reason for the Season then why can't we say so? If not for the birth of Christ, there would be no Christmas and therefore, no "holiday". Brings it all back to "Merry Christmas". I think we should all email, write or call or state representatives, congress, senate, etc...and all of our community leaders to tell them how we feel. I will not purchase one single thing from any organization that tells employees not to say "Merry Christmas". It will be a challenge this year to come up with gifts since I am also not going to purchase anything from China either. Bring our jobs back to the USA!!!

No comments:

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.