Friday, November 30, 2007

Can You Imagine....?

What if immigrants could only come into this country legally?
What if the majority of our goods we purchased were made in the United States of America?
Would there be more jobs available in the United States?
Would there be less junk in our homes and our children's toychests if we paid more for quality "Made in the USA" products instead of importing so much of what is available for sale on our store shelves? Would walk-in closets become obsolete for most of us? What would we put in them?
In my resolve not to purchase goods made in China (because they are trying to kill us) I ended up with very few items in my cart. I could not find a box of Christmas cards in either of two retail discount stores I shopped in that was not made in China. So guess what, if you are waiting for a Christmas card for me, it may be my own personal design on recycled paper. Of course, then I will need to check where my ink cartridge came from....and my printer. Well, I already own the printer and I don't think China will give me a refund but no more made in China stuff for me.
I wonder if I will get fewer gifts since trying to find a gift for me just got a lot more difficult.
Merry Christmas and May God Bless America because In God We Trust.

These opinions are my own and I am entitled to them.
Lynne Weaver

No comments:

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.