Sunday, February 10, 2008

Is It a Breeze? Is It a Tornado? No,it's Wind Weaver

Wow! A few words spoken to the Sault Tribe Board Secretary, Joanne "Tom" Carr (and a Bouschorite), requesting my Notice of Election packet launched her into a tirade of questions and responses regarding my residency. Did other members of the tribe need to relay a timetable of their whereabouts in order to receive the election informational packet? Isn't everyone that is a tribal member entitled to receive this?

A simple request resulted in, what seems to me, to be a breach of confidentiality. Is it Carr's business as the board secretary and a member of the election committee to demand from members proof of their whereabouts and to insult members on the internet for requesting the information we are all entitled to receive?

A curious example of double standards is the fact that the members said NO to Bouschor's eligibility to run in any election until after his fate is decided in court but yet, he has picked up his election packet and plans on running for the board. If the election committee places Bouschor's name on the ballot then Santa Claus can run if he wants since the rules and the will of the membership no longer applies.

On the other hand, it is comforting to know that I can create such fear among the Bouschorites that they would start the attacks and plan their next strategy before the' election war' is even started. Considering all that Bouschor stands for, I consider this a compliment to my integrity and honesty.

Comments on my blog indicating certain actions I would take on the board, if I ran and were elected, also seem to be causing extreme fear for the Bouschorites. Dangerous suggestions that I would take 1/2 the current salary and no other benefits is a threat to those that are in it for the money.

In any event, be assured that any attack on me is coming from the Bouschorists because they fear the "Wind Weaver".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have all of our votes down here south of the Bridge, if you decide to run.

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.