Thursday, April 10, 2008

Anti Payment...Your Voter Registration is Safe

Interesting. Send a letter to the Board of Directors expressing your dislike of Payment and your registration is automatically renewed. So....if you are not anti-Payment does it mean that your voter registration is in jeopardy? Could be why I was taken off the list of registered voters.

Pulled the below note from the Sault Facts group.......

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles E. Adams, III
To:
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:51 PM
Subject: My voter registration is covered!
I have noticed after I recently sent a letter on behalf of all tribal members to the Board regarding Payment's irresponsible leadership, my voter registration has been automatically renewed.
Charles E. Adams Jr.Also known as Charlie Adams III
Charlie Adams, III
Son of The Advocate

No comments:

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.