Sunday, February 1, 2009

Change Is Good
Time out is even better and that is exactly what I intend
to take...not from writing on this blog but from tribal
politics of all kinds. It's time to let someone else step
up to the plate.

However, I have no problem posting the articles of others
that serve the public good, regardless of the content. So,
you may still get to read tribal news on here, provided it
is not all kept secret from the members.

It's not that it hasn't been fun but life is too short to
let good things pass and there are some good things that
need my attention right now. Between classes, work, writing
and tribal politics I have had no time for a life...until
now.

I'll still be around and if I hear any good gossip, I'll be
sure to fill you in but there are other topics that have a
more positive side. Too much negativity is not good for a
person so I am kicking it all to the curb and focusing on
the good stuff....like life, family, friends and the
never ending need to try something new.

With the exception of telling a few people where to go when
they stick themselves in my face, I will focus on a wider
range of topics rather than trying to save one sinking tribal
ship after another.

Here's a little something positive to ponder.....
It is never too late for anything.

No comments:

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.