Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jim Smith/Durty Dayz

Who is Jim Smith? 'Jim' has left a slew of comments on the numerous articles related to Bouschor and the lawsuit. 'Jim' writes that according to all the negative comments that my views aren't as popular as I think they are. Funny thing is, almost all of the negative comments are being written by JimSmith/DurtyDayz and they are coming from the Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians server.

'Jim' seems to have a lot of time on 'his' hands at work since 'he' has been on my blog 22 times so far today. "Jim' is a regular daily visitor but claims that this site is worthless. Typical of 'JimSmith':hypocritical, a cheater, and a liar. Stop wasting tribal money and get your rear end to work!

7 comments:

Lynne Weaver said...

46 visits from 'jim Smith' between 8:03 & 3:33 using the Sault Tribe server. Waste of our money!

Anonymous said...

I was reading a site once where Jim Smith was posting and other posters kept referring to him as Cecil Pavlat....if it is then that would account for the Sault Tribe Server.

Anonymous said...

Cecil is some kind of self appointed spiritual leader, pipe carrier, I think. I have heard he is a back stabbing, gossipy, mean hearted, lazy SOB...that from people who have had to work with him. But who knows, could all be gossip :-)

Anonymous said...

I have never seen any comments from him posted here.

Anonymous said...

sault tribe....what a joke.

Anonymous said...

Ok, where are all his comments ? I have searched through the comments on all the recent entries and do not see any at all from Jim Smith. So since there are no comments posted I am not sure what you intended by your post . You accuse him of something yet you provide no proof at all !

Lynne Weaver said...

Jimmy boy... you know which comments are yours. Your logons are labeled...I can see how many times and have the ability to archive them as well. You have viewed my blog 546 times this month alone, pretty excessive for someone who thinks the informaton I provide is useless. I have been told that Jim Smith is from Hessel and if you are using the Sault Tribe server to access my blog )then you obviously have access to the ST server from your location in Hessel. Why is that? Curious...but not too curious considering the content of your comments.
Anyone logging on to my blog are only identified by their internet server and Jim Smiths logons are identified as Sault Tribe. I was able to match your IP address from previous emails you sent to me.
Jim, I don't post all your comments because they are redundant...same old insults over and over again but I do post them when you have something unique to say.
So...do you get it now Jim?

Our right to make changes through referendum is the one voice we have left....use it.